Even with the long list of beers I have reviewed and the equally long list of beers in my cellar there are still some local beers that I missed and some beers from away that I simply cannot find in my travels through Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. If you have access to any of these beers, breweries, etc send me a message and I am sure we can work out an exchange.
Glasses from the following breweries;
- Anchorage Brewing
- New Glarus
- Sierra Nevada
Hill Farmstead (Greensboro, VT) – I have a lot of beer from Hill but also missed a few. I realize many of these I may never find but here is the list.
- Civil Disobedience 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 ,10
- Madness & Civilization 1, 2, 3
- Mimosa – I can dream right
- Any others you do not see on this list – Beer
Trillium Brewing(Boston, MA)- Looking for wild ales.
Other breweries that I would like to try in no particular order;
- Sante Adairius (Capitola, CA)
- Side Project Brewing (St Louis, MO)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Fishkill, NY)
- Firestone Walker – Barellworks Series (Buellton, CA)
- House of Fermentology (Burlington, VT)
I recently traded for a some beer from these breweries but might be interested in more.